Lost for words?
Let me find them for you! I’m a copywriter in Sydney, Australia, with 10+ years’ experience.
If you are a …
- small business striving to grow
- creative agency looking for fresh ideas
- big business working on making a big impact
The marketplace has never been noisier. How do you rise above the racket?
With honest, high-quality copy that connects with readers. And inspires them to take action – be it sharing your blog, signing up to your newsletter or investing in your services.
I’ve written for Westpac, Suncorp, BT Financial Group, Aberdeen Standard Investments, Singapore Airlines, Virgin, P & O Cruises, CruiseCo, Converse, Heineken, Hahn, Appleton Rum, Chandon, Mazda and many other major brands.
“I’d recommend Jasmine for her professionalism and her personable style,” – Neil Killion, author and pioneer, Life Cycles
I can help you …
- get the attention of your target audience
- attract followers – and keep them!
- improve your search engine ranking (aka SEO)
- drive traffic to your website
- generate leads
- boost sales
- blog posts that readers can’t wait to share
- social media that provokes conversation
- landing pages that score sign-ups
And they’re just the beginning. I also write:
- web pages
- SEO content
- feature articles
- press releases
- email campaigns and newsletters
- brochures, flyers and catalogues
“Jasmine’s advice is spot on and she’s always prepared to go the extra mile to see a job through to completion.” – D. Synnott, freelance writer
I’ve written for …
My writing …
Storytelling is dead | thedubs.com
James Vincent McMorrow talks booting the bottle, Post Tropical and Game of Thrones | concreteplayground.com
Uncle Kurt’s: Parramatta’s first small bar | discoverparramatta.com
The most unusual swimming holes to try around Sydney | concreteplayground.com
A journey through cinematic history at Paramount House Hotel | silverkris.com
A guide to eating and drinking around South West France | concreteplayground.com